WMS Log Analyzer visitor activity analysis application for your Microsoft Windows Media Services. Unlike other analyzers, WMS Log Analyzer has been designed especially for analyzing Windows Media Services log files and supports the entire set of Windows Media Services log file data and provides the best and most complete analysis of these files. With WMS Log Analyzer, you can get all kind of statistics concerning loaded files, visitors, clip playing time, visitors' countries, etc.
This program creates dynamic reports on-the-fly. Also, you can easily get virtually any subreport by just right-clicking the item you need and selecting the subreport you need. WMS Log Analyzer supports log files of the W3C Windows Media Services format and exported files in the CSV format. Needless to say, it can recognize log file formats automatically, read 7z, rar, arj, xz, txz, z, taz, lzh, lha, lzma, bzip2, tbz, tbz, tgz, tpz, tar, jar, xpi, odt, ods, xlsx, xar, lzma86 compressed logs so you won't need to unpack them manually. The flexible system of filters allows you to customize WMS Log Analyzer in the best possible way so that only data that you need is displayed in reports.
The program has a user-friendly interface so you can start working with it right after install. Statistical data is displayed in diagrams and tables. It is also possible to print reports.
» version 6.1 - posted on 2017-03-20
» version 6.0 - posted on 2017-01-19
» version 1.12 - posted on 2007-01-17
EULA - End User License Agreement
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
2. This is not free software. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use WMS Log Analyzer, you must register. If you want to use this software without restrictions a registration fee (found on the Web at http://www.exacttrend.com/order.html) is required. When payment is received you will be sent a registration key.
3. One registered copy of WMS Log Analyzer may be installed on a single computer only and used non simultaneously by multiple people.
4. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Exacttrend Softwares. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Exacttrend Software.
5. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Exacttrend Softwares and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
6. The WMS Log Analyzer unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of WMS Log Analyzer without written permission from the copyright holder. The WMS Log Analyzer unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
8. WMS Log Analyzer IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
9. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Exacttrend Software OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Exacttrend Software HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL Exacttrend Software LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
9. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
10. This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
11. Installing and using WMS Log Analyzer signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
12. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove WMS Log Analyzer files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.